top of page

Employment Opportunities

If you are a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist,  Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Registered Marriage and Family Intern, Registered Social Work Intern, or a student in a Master's program seeking a field placement for your practicum, please give us a call at (209) 366-2273!


Intern Qualifications:

- Must have a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology or Social Work

- Must be registered with the Board of Behavioral Science as an Intern

- Must have an Intern Registration number

- Must have Malpractice Insurance


Trainee Qualifications:

- Must be enrolled in a Master's Degree Program at National University, San Francisco State, University of Southern California, or other approved sites

- Must be approved for Practicum Experience



bottom of page